You’re reading this because you want something to change. Through the years I’ve heard so many reasons:
- I’m sick and tired of feeling of feeling sick and tired.
- Jeans…. Once a 32 now a 42. Unacceptable.
- I might be middle aged, but I’m NOT old
- Can you make it so my ex regrets leaving every time he sees me?
- My workouts are okay, but I’m so bored I don’t even want to do them anymore.
- Two words: Swimsuit season.
- I watched my Dad go from working to feeble, I can’t bear the idea of retirement looking like that for me.
- My doctor just scared the hell out of me and wants me to give you money to fix me.
- I know I could be WAY hotter than this.
- Emergency! Class Reunion in 3 months. Help!
Maybe none of those apply, maybe several of them do. But I do know people come to me for change. That’s what I do. I help you make that change happen.
And I love it. I measure my success in your stories. When I get pics from my client on vacation on the beach and they’re beaming and showing off they’re new body. When I’m told, “Hey my grandkids visited this weekend and I kept up with everybody else!” When I’m staring at someone swimming in their old “fat clothes.” When I get to play referee to a teenage son to a push-up contest challenge and announce Mom the winner!
When you win, I win.
We will work. We will also laugh and have fun. I don’t coach fads or toys. We will do simple, proven exercises in the right order, in the right way and get the right body. Simple. Not Easy.
I am a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer with years of experience dealing with every age, skill level and experience level. Have chronic pain or injuries that recur? I’ve been there, seen it and we can still work, get results and be safe. I have a specialization in Senior Fitness because having a few years under the belt doesn’t mean you have to be “old.” I don’t want that and neither do you.
Schedule an appointment for a free consultation and we will get to know each other a little and see if we’re a good fit. Know that I commit to clients, I go all in; so in return I ask for that back. Not just financial commitment, but are you “IN.” If you’re not, I won’t lie, I can’t get you the results you want. Come see me again when you’re ready. If you are ready then we can talk goals and money. From there I will customize a transformation program that addresses everything from budget, to time, to session length and intensity, to diet and nutrition.
A year from now you will either celebrate starting today or wish you had.
Are you in?
Contact or learn more about me:
National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer